Re: Surface mount component holder

   UGH!!!  Don't put it in your mouth!!!  We just had a thread about RF
   exposure, now your gunna start a new thread on Lead exposure!!!  Didn't your
   mother tell you "not to put things in your mouth"?.

I hope nearly everyone here would assume that said solder is held in a
plastic tube, and the plastic tube goes between the teeth.  The problem is
these days it's hard to find such dispensers without paint on the outside
in the 'States.  That's why i haven't used that trick on years.

And as far as soldering distances go, alas, i have bifocals on order...
(If you don't wear glasses already, something comparable is available
around here over the counter.)