Re: While we're on the subject of non-PC users .. ;-)

Hi Bruce,
and not to overlook the "microserfs".
Here are my two pc's 4x4 to elevate that soapbox -
My computer thrives on OS/2 Warp4, and if in doubt at all
really likes DOS. Not to forget Netscape.
The people using BSD and other systems can say 'me too' here.
Franklin Antonio and Paul Williamson set a good example
by producing a satellite tracking program that will operate
well with several different OS's.
Platform generic, should be the aim, specially when radios
are getting to rely on software.
73 Jens    ZL2TJT

(Inflation just increased your $.02 to $.04)