Re: Sat Elevation Indicator

Here is what you really need to track AO40 on the road to work:

KVH TracVision® LM
Description
TracVision® LM, from the leader in motion satellite systems, gives you clear
satellite TV reception while your RV is in motion. Pioneering
technology from KVH automatically locks onto and tracks the satellite signal
as your vehicle moves, giving you over 200 channels of digital
audio and video entertainment. TracVision LM® maintains accurate satellite
pointing with 1 degree accuracy throughout the continental
United States. Gives you uninterrupted signal reception wherever you travel
(tall buildings or underpasses may briefly hamper the signal).
Self-contained in a low-profile dome of impact resistant ABS plastic (the
smallest dome available), the TracVision LM® is not affected by
wind and is maintenance-free. Initial signal-lock usually takes about two
minutes whether sitting still or in motion, and one minute after a
signal interruption during travel. Capable of receiving either DISH® Network
or DirecTV®, depending on the satellite receiver being used. Best
value in today's market-- compare with other in-motion systems! Dual output,
so different programs can be viewed on multiple TVs at the
same time. Or view a TV in the living area and enjoy a stereo channel in the
driving area. Dome is 14 1/2"H x 31" dia., and adds 33 lbs. to
your roof. Mfr. one year warranty. USA.

--
Bill
WA2TQI