Cheap ROtor Controller

My cheap rotor controller is almost ready for beta, and it will use two
pins on the parallel printer port.  I was going to use bits b0 and b1
(pins 2 and 3).

But  Before I finalize that, I thought I would ask if there are any other
controllers that already use those(or other pins) so that I would be in
common with them, or conversly, avoid these pins which might othwerise
be used by other HAM applications so that both my application and other
applications can work independently but share the same port?

Bob