Re: WiSP TNC Parms?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Paul Delaney" <kb2shu@linux.kb2shu.ampr.org>
An: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Januar 2001 07:21
Betreff: [amsat-bb] WiSP TNC Parms?

> I am receiving full scale signals from UO-22 and KO-25. During each pass I
> observe the DCD continuosly lit, but the CON just flickering. Average
> efficiency is only 25% for UO-22 and 35% for KO-25.

With KISS mode, the CON lamp shows data flow from TNC to PC or vice versa.
So, CON  MUST flicker. That's OK. CON is controlled by TNC processor firmware.

DCD should light constantly. This signal is independant from CPU, just a
hardware function of the modem clock recovery circuit showing that the
clock recovery locked correctly on the signal.

73! Ulf, DK9SJ