WiSP TNC Parms?

Hello All,

More newbie questions!

I am receiving full scale signals from UO-22 and KO-25. During each pass I
observe the DCD continuosly lit, but the CON just flickering. Average
efficiency is only 25% for UO-22 and 35% for KO-25.

I am using the default TNC settings in WiSP. Could this be the reason my
efficiency is so low?

Maxframe 3, Retries 8, Retry Time 3, TX Delay 150, TX Tail 30, Paclen 255,
TX Buffer Size 4096, RX Buffer Size 16384.

Are these settings OK. If not what should they be? Using Symek TNC3S.

Paul Delaney
kb2shu@linux.kb2shu.ampr.org
paul@moonlink.net