Re: Surface mount component holder

> Nice idea, Dave.  The spring and double-nut is quite clever.  You know,
all this effort wouldn't be necessary if I just > had one more hand!  I'm
sure I am not the only person out there who routinely holds the solder in
their mouth :-)

UGH!!!  Don't put it in your mouth!!!  We just had a thread about RF
exposure, now your gunna start a new thread on Lead exposure!!!  Didn't your
mother tell you "not to put things in your mouth"?.
I've found that a pair of reversable tweezers does the job fine for holding
down SMC.

See-ya
VK2DAG