Re: Surface mount component holder

Another handy tip for working with SMT parts:

NEVER NEVER NEVER work on a Formica surface.  SMT parts and
similar things like tiny little nuts and bolts will bounce
amazingly well (and far) when you accidentally drop them.

A sheet of artist's Linoleum makes a good work surface.
Also, things will not slide around on it, so it acts
like an "automatic vise".

Doug
NA1DB