FT726 Six metre module

Hi Gang

This is probably a forlorn hope but does any body have/know where I can
obatin a six metre module for an FT726 please.
Sarcastic remarks of a humourous nature welcome.
BTW the temp here has been over 35C for the last 16 days which is an all
time record.  A town in the far north called Maree has not had a day under
40c this year.  We are expecting rain sometime soon when a change arrives.
:-)

Regards
Dean Probert
Sweltering Mt Compass