Switching on Tiungsat / UO36

A query , Is there a command or setting in MSPE where you can manually
command it to tell the modem to ask the satellite to transmit on 38k4. It is
probably there somewhere, but so far I cannot find it.
So far I have had to wait until MSPE decides to send a change frequency
command.
Is there a better method.?
Once it is switched on, the 38k downlink is tremendous, a very good signal
and perfect copy, with a TNC3.

Thanks
Ross
ZL1WN