Re: 2.4 helix claculator

When you go to print the page, (these step-by-steps are for Windows
Netscape) after hitting "Print", click on the "Properties" button.
With most printer drivers, there should be a "Print in B&W Only" or
"Print in Black Ink Only" (my Canon BJC-5000 displays this).

This way I don't have to change the script!!  Thanks...

Fred W0FMS