Re: Re:buying the Drake 2880 Downconverter

"Rupert E. Lubkemeier" <rlubkemeier@earthlink.net> wrote:

>There is no reason why the shop in Japan can't accept
>an MO or a credit card. It's as good as CASH.

Nonsense. Have you even *been* to another country?

The penetration of credit cards (and other forms of
electronic commerce) varies widely from country to
country.

In many countries, only "tourist" places take credit
cards. Everything else is cash.

I guess our "international" hobby isn't so international
after all.