2.4 helix claculator

please excuse my forgetfulness...  and Im not having any luck searching on
my own...  there was a link posted here within the past couple months to a
site with a java helix antenna calculator.  As I recall the default freq
was 2400MHz but was "changeable"  Can someone please refresh my "memory" my
bookmark seems to have disappeared.... I did try to "search the archive"
and the web for this link without any luck.

thanks
Chris
KC2BBU