Surface mount component holder

While working on a 2.4 gig signal source kit from Down East Microwave I
resurrected  a surface mount component holder that I built some time ago.

You "young fellers" out there may be able to do it with toothpicks, cement
or other holders but I'm sure there are a lot of the older gents out
there that could make use of this gadget.

It makes tiniest components easy to solder...

It is simple to build, the pictures tell the whole story.

The file smholder.zip is at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....