Loss of Revenue

To All Amateur Radio Satellite Supporters:

AMSAT can lose over half of our first $1,000 matching challenge  if we
don't bring in 15 new or lapsed memberships.  The deadline is a week from
tomorrow..   Let us not let this happen.  If you have a friend who is
thinking of joining, let him/her know that their dues will by met
dollar-for-dollar.  If your membership has lasped NOW is the time to renew.
 This is an opportunity we can'f afford to lose.

73- martha

For current members - don't forget we have a $1000 matching challenge for
all donations in the month of January and February.