Dayton Rooms

This year , as in the past, AMSAT has a block of rooms at the Homewood
Suites.  The number is limitted and I can not be responsible for finding
roommates.  The price of the suite has gone up to $125 and there is now a 3
night minimum.  If you are interested, please call the office
(301-589-6062) with your Visa or Mastercard number.  Remember this is a
closed block - only I can make the reservations.

73, martha