Re: Drake 2880 Downconverter Purchase - Update

I have two International Crystals for the Drake 2880 for the 144 MHz mod.
Freq. is 8.812500 MHz; wire leads.  Bought about two year ago.  Cat No. is
433492.  I cannot tell you which spec. was used.  I paid about $25/each
with shipping.  I will sell them for for $10/each plus postage.

I don't need them as I have decided to use one Drake at 122 MHz IF, and
modified the other to 433 MHz.  I have a third spare unit which I am
keeping as a back-up, unmodified, for now.

Ed