TRAKBOX tracking verses WISP

I have just recently finished (finally) my TAPR TrakBox unit and have been
checking its accuracy against WISP for satellite positioning data. The unit
has the newer 3.50b version of the firmware installed. However, when
inputting the data for the satellites (the ascii file download), it seems
that the tracking information provided for UO-22 (as an example) is
considerably during the realtime display is considerably different than WISP.

I noticed when loading in the keps via ascii file, all the data for UO-22
seems to be correct. I am not sure about the year. It stores the year as
10 (YO). Then default value was 98. The time is in UTC and matches
that of the time displayed in WISP.

Also, my assumption is that my latitude and longitude values for my
QTH (Melbourne, Florida) are both positive values (lat: +28.125 and
long: +80.650). THe calculation problem appears among all the
satellites in the TRAKBOX.

Those of you that are using the TRAKBOX, has anyone else run into
this problem, and if so what did you do to rectify? The purpose of the
firmware version 3.50b was to accomodate the Y2K and it should
recognize 2001. However, maybe the 2001 is a problem. What should
the YO be? I have tried 01, 10, and 11, but none have brought the
calculations close to the values in WISP. The value when loading in
the ascii NASA format file gives a value of 10 for YO (Epoch year).

Before you ask, the values in WISP are correct and accurate since I
am using it for the SATGATE operations here, and the AOS and LOS
are within a few seconds of the predicted value. The values in
in the TRAKBOX are incorrect and I can't seem to get them within
the range indicated by the WISP display.

Any ideas?

Reid Bristor,  WA4UPD
S.E. Area SATGATE