Question

I'm curious if anyone has ever experimented with incorporating a TVRO
polarization motor on a 2.4ghz dish?  After examining my TVRO system,
and seeing how simple the polarization arrangement is, I was wondering
why it couldn't be utilized on a 2.4ghz parabolic for amateur birds.
Assuming the sat was not tumbling or tumbling slowly, having
polarization control might be a big plus.  Just a thought.

R. Butch Quallich, KF4HR
Email: kf4hr@erols.com