Re: 2001 ARRL Handbook ($8)

I'd like to challenge everyone who reads this BBS regularly to go to Barnes and
Noble, purchase an extra copy of the 2001 ARRL Handbook and present it to a Jr.
High or High school student who has a interest in amateur radio or computers.
At $8 you can afford it and who knows, you might be getting some youngster off
to a great start in a new hobby (or career!).

I bought two copies and shipped the second off to a young man in Missouri.

Grant Zehr AA9LC