Re: Relocation.. Again...

>From: "David M. Tipton, PhD" <tiptond@dnrconsulting.com>
>To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
>Subject: [amsat-bb] Relocation.. Again...
>Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:19:18 -0600
>
>Well gang,  I just wanted to thank everyone who wished me the best in
>finding a new job.  Turns out that I found one.  Guess I'm moving to
>FN00.  (Pittsburgh or there abouts)  Anybody on this reflector that's
>active live around there?  (Or western PA?)
>
>Dave

KPIT is a great city.  Its one of the few north of the Mason Dixon that I
would live in.  I've spent a reasonable amount of time there (investigating
air crashes) and doing some stuff with Carniege Mellon.  All in all I
suspectyou will find it quite a pleasing experience.

Congratulations..

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX