From: Charles Suckling [mailto:csuckling@nhlab.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 3:08 PM
To: paul.willmott@omsl.bm
Subject: Soundcard decoder software

Paul

Very interested in your side by side comparisons of the RUH modem and the
ao40rcv software.  I have been experimenting here with the three different
soundcard programs I have found so far, including the ao40rcv.   RX system
is 10ft dish (but with linear pol at the moment) and 1.0dB system NF (some
cable ahead of the preamp).

Please keep the observations coming!

73

Charlie G3WDG