Re: 38k4 Downlink Sats

>To save my fretting in the early hours, are both TIUNGSAT-1 and UO-36
>operating currently, and if so are they 'on' 24x7?

Howard,

They should both be operational at present. UO-36 has just come back into
eclipse after a period in full Sun. During those periods it is not
operational.

They do not operate continuously and may well be turned off when they come
over your horizon -- unless someone else has turned them on.

Do you have WiSP set up to automatically request the transmitter to turn on?

Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia