InstaTrack V1.5

Gentlemen,
Does anyone  have any knowledge of a problem getting the Instatrack V1.5
clock adjusting properly to the system clock when operating under Windows
2000? Setting the DOS clock, per the manual, does no good at all. You must
set the W2000 clock to PST to have the UT conversion perform properly. That
would be fine except I am on EST, 3 hours to the east... It's not the end of
the world but would be nice to get it fixed. Case in point, I am sending
this e-mail at 6:56PEST (23:56UT), while this will be postmarked at 3:54PM.
73
Gunther Meisse (Gog)
W8GSM