Re: Symek TNC3S and WISP

At 06:47 PM 1/21/01, you wrote:
Hi Ross and the group, I'm just starting out on the satellites and I will
try and help.
I recently setup my (TNC3S 1200 baud port 1 and 9600 on port 2)

1. Open gsc

2. At the top left select Setup --> Satellite Setup

3. Select New or select one satellite and Edit

4. Select the TNC tab and double check: (TX port 1) this = port 2 on TNC3S
(use this if you want WiSP to TX on port 2 of your TNC3S

5. Double check the serial port and speed

6. TNC NONE

This should do it - one last thing, make sure your TNC3S is in the KISS mode.

I hope this helps, Dale kf4sir

--
Dale Coleman
kf4sir@earthlink.net