Re: AO-40 Mode S Reception MA 249-253

Well, right now (Sunday 1500Z) at MA 247 I hear nothing at all.
What was the azimuth+elevation for your QTH at that time?

During perigee, different stations a couple thousand miles apart
could have very different squint angles.

My QTH is Princeton, NJ and at the moment the sat's
azimuth is 105 degrees (elevation rapidly approaching zero...)

Doug
NA1DB