Re: SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Amateur 'scenarios' for Satellite Tool Kit (STK) from AGI

Peter:
	you can go to the directory of objects *all* and search for
ao-40, it's keps are in the file so you do not need to create anything
to get started. once you have ao-40's elements in hand you can elaborate
with all the other features this great program provides...Very Neat
Program !!!
jim kd4hur

--
WARNING TO UNSOLICITED SPAMMERS!!!

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II,
"Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail (SPAM) sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee of
$500.00 U.S."! E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.