Re: HT Recommendations

It's not a 'new' radio - but if you can get your hands on a Kenwwod
TH-79A(D), go for it. I think they call the current (and it is a 'new'
radio) flavor a TH-79A(KSS) (MSRP about $370). Check their web site -
also have the manuals and specs online.

I've not done a LOT of sat ops, but what I've done, I've used my 79A(D)
- worked great for me with my Arrow II.

73

--
              Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater