Re: Formula for antenna polarization loss

> Sorry for so long ... hope this helps,
> 73,
> Jerry, K5OE

Gosh, don't be sorry!

I understand what you are saying and was hoping for a formula to settle a
debate I am having with someone about Diversity Receiving Systems, what
they where in the past vs. what they are now. The sole reason I posted the
question here is because of the level of expertise present and that someone
probably had to deal with the issue before.

Thanks for your help.

Christopher Cox

BTW. I picked up the ARRL Antenna Handbook. Later