Personal replies via the BB

I'm just wondering, is it required or considered normal practice to include
or CC the list here with every otherwise personal reply...ei, Scott's "HT
recommendation."  I replied directly and don't expect that I'll see my reply
here on the board.  Yet, in no time at all the BB had filled up with replies
to Scott's question.  I don't think everybody needs to know my opinion on
what HT I recommend, do you?

73, Steve
K5PK