Re: Case for G3RUH P3 PSK Demodulator

I used an old 2400 baud modem box for my PSK demod.

It was handy in that it had an internal PSU and even mounting lugs in the
riight place to hold the boaod. The only mods I had to do was alter the front
panel for the LED's. and a DIN plug for the radio control and audio input.

Cost - Nil. It was salvaged froma Skip after a computer fair.

Regards

Martyn  G0CZD

--
Martyn Kinder G0CZD

Technical Ed. Scatterpoint
AMSAT UK 5597

www.g0czd.clara.net

"There are three kinds of people, men, women and unix"

SuSE 7.0 Linux on this machine (Orion).