Re: Formula for antenna polarization loss

Chris,
Try:
K2UBC's "The Satellite Experimenter's Handbook," ARRL, 1990, 7-4 - 7-7.
K2UBC's "The Radio Amateur's Satellite Handbook," ARRL, 1998, 9-4 - 9-13.
"The ARRL Antenna Book," ARRL, 1991, 19-19 - 19-10.

It's important to note the values given are typically based on theoretical
differences in polarity, which rarely exist in our real world.
73,
Jerry, K5OE