Quad Pod Mount

There is a strong possibility that I'm going to be moving.  I may not be
able to put a tower up in the new location, however, at field day the last
few years, the satellite stations have this quad-pod ground mount.  It's no
more than 5 or 6 feet tall, and usually solid.

Is this a Glenn Martin product or does someone else sell these?  How much
do they run?  I am planning to rent a house in the new location, and I
figure this would be a good compromise.  Set them in the back yard and go
too it.  Not to mention, who wouldn't mind doing all Antenna maintenance
while standing firmly on the ground or at worst, a foot stool??

Dave