Re: Fw: Rotator/Elevator controled using LAN?

Hi Doug, Art, et al.

    You could always use a solar cell/battery set up at the top of the mast?
With all of the rf/control/power supply stuff you'd end up with at the top of
the mast you could call it "satellite on a stick" hi hi :-{)

        73 de Geoff vk2tfg
        33.601S
        150.788E