Re: Amsat Archive Search Procedure (was more filter numbers)

> > p.s: I thought that the AMSAT-BB stuff was on a web site somewhere as
> > well in html format, is that site still running?

No, that site is gone. Its owner had other things to do with the resources.

However, now that amsat.org has some additional resources, I am planning
to make a similar (but better, I hope) facility available directly on amsat.org.
There are a few issues to resolve, and it will have to wait until my current
travels are over, but it's coming.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org