buying the Drake 2880 Downconverter

I purchased 2 solid brass CW keys from Schurr Key in Germany using money orders
on different dates. I've placed orders with my credit cards from Canada and the
UK with exchange rates applied automatically.  I've had no problems.  There is
no reason why the shop in Japan can't accept an MO or a credit card.  It's as
good as CASH.

Please be careful transferring a large amount of funds to a foreign country.
Uncle Sam can only protect you in the USA.

I hope I did not make enemies!

Peace, N2OTO
http://www.qsl.net/n2oto