73, doug

   From: Yoshihiro Imaishi <imaishi@aa.mbn.or.jp>
   Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 11:56:20 +0900

   Hello This is Yoshi.

   At 2001/01/20 03:36:28 Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 wrote:
   > I got email back from Millicom.  While they will sell directly, they
   > seem to require a bank transfer for payment, and the charges for a
   > one-of for that are pretty high.

     Did you try to ask them for another way likes as M.O.?  I think
   that they do not know well how expensive the handling charges of
   Bank transfer from outside is. Because in domestic, Bank transfer
   charge is usually less than $3.00. I wonder if they had mis-understanded.

     I saw their web pages and feel that their policy had not considered
   well. You should nogotiate with them little bit more.

   Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
   mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com