Re: Drake 2880 Downconverter

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/01/20 03:36:28 Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 wrote:
> I got email back from Millicom.  While they will sell directly, they
> seem to require a bank transfer for payment, and the charges for a
> one-of for that are pretty high.

  Did you try to ask them for another way likes as M.O.?  I think
that they do not know well how expensive the handling charges of
Bank transfer from outside is. Because in domestic, Bank transfer
charge is usually less than $3.00. I wonder if they had mis-understanded.

  I saw their web pages and feel that their policy had not considered
well. You should nogotiate with them little bit more.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com