ARRL Handbook at B&N

> Dropped by the B&N in Huntington Beach and purchased the last copy of the
handbook for the discounted price of $8.00 plus tax. Took Robert Oler's
(WB5MZO) suggestion to ring it up at the checkout register. It worked, they
normally show up as $32 dollars when pulled up on their computer.

My thanks go out also. Just picked a copy myself here in Wichita, KS! $8
plus tax! Yeah...that's my kind of deal!

TNX again!
scotclayton@swbell.net - K9HFX     MARS - AAM7TKS/AAR7EL
Homepage - http://home.swbell.net/kc0hfx/stand.htm
** WE ROCK *** - http://www.egroups.com/group/we-rock
"They'll take YOUR diamonds, then give you STEEL!" - Ronnie James Dio
"When the governments fear the people, there is liberty; but when the people
fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson