Re: Drake 2880

Thanks for the reponse to my original message.  I have written with Mark
Fossum, and I am backing down to let Mark procure the Drake 2880
convertors.  I think it wise only one of us do this.  Mark has already
started the process.

I thank the several people who contacted me and suggest you contact Mark.
Mark may want to investigate PayPal as a convenient way for payment to be
made.  I believe there were about 19 inquiries, so it looks as there will
be several new Mode-S stations.

My Drake/433 IF conversion is nearly done [by Mike , WL7BQM], and I hope to
get the dish/feed and roof-top antennas up this weekend.

BTW another project I had looked at was making a cheap signal source for
2.4 GHz.  I haven't given that up...just need time to get it together.
Keepin busy :-)

Ed