73, doug

   Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:22:41 -0600
   From: "Mark D. Fossum" <n0nsv@AMSAT.Org>

   Howdy folks,

   I just got off the phone with Millicom and asked about importing the
   Drake 2880 downconverters to the US. They told me that quantity was not
   a problem and I am willing to step up to the plate and make arrangements
   to import the unmodified units in a quantity.

   I expect to work out the details in the next day or two. Once I have
   made arrangements for shipping, I will leave a note on the BB.

   Thanks,

   Mark Fossum - N0NSV