Re: Fw: Rotator/Elevator controled using LAN?

For me, at least, there is no point in running LAN cable "up
the tower".  (How much of a tower would I need for P3D
microwave antennas anyway?)

I would have the box with all the electronics in
the shack (or maybe in my attic), with traditional rotor
control wiring going the rest of the way.

Doug