Sorry for unkind (Re: Drake 2880)

Hello All. This is Yoshi.

(This is a copy to whom who asked me to purchase some 2880.)

  Thank you for your mail. If you are the only one person who asked
me to help, you are welcome. But I got so many same request already.
I do not want to get so much responsibility for handling money not
mine.

  If you really want to get some 2880, please contact with Millicom
first. Today I found that Millicom opened their English web page and
e-mail address for contact. Maybe they are ready for direct international
order now. Please talk to them.
  If they can handle it as direct, what I can do is the same as the
Millicom can do for you. There is no merit if you purchase via me.

http://www.millicom.co.jp/

  Thanks again, and sorry for unkind for you.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com