UniTrac Help?

Hello All,

I am a beginner with satellites. Installed antennas today and got to using
UniTrac. I notice the radio is not being tuned unless the downlink freq is
in the 2 meter band. I must be doing something wrong. Radio is FT-736R and
it does enter the CAT mode but freq doesn't change. Since most satellites
have 70 cm downlink, I cannot get radio to work here.

All comments and info GREATLY appreciated!

Paul Delaney
kb2shu@linux.kb2shu.ampr.org
paul@moonlink.net