Re: Linux Packet Terminal?

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 08:53:11AM -0800, Christopher Maness wrote:
> What is a good packet terminal program to use in linux?  I would like one
> that is capable of console mode.  I don't need X.  I tried TNT but it
> seems to be buggy.

I have used minicom for this, but also like splitscreen
(ftp://ftp.metalab.edu/pub/Linux/apps/ham/convers/splitscreen-1.4.1.tar.gz)

There are several others.  Check http://radio.linux.org.au for a
comprehensive list of amateur radio applications for Linux.

73, Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          nielsen@oz.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.oz.net/~nielsen