Re: Population of 1.2G/2.4G

Hi this is Yoshi.

At 2001/01/19 12:45:30 Asao Ishizuka wrote:
> I am wondering how many population will be there for 1.2G/2.4G band
> when AO-40 becomes operational.

  It will depend on the condition of V and U capability of
AO-40. If V-Tx and U-Tx is not available, the person who has
only V and U equipments will become unoperationable. But if
the V-Tx or U-Tx is abailable, the person can opearte at Mode
UV or VU.

> Does anyone have any idea on this ?

  How about to build a web site that collects the data from
visitors?  Like as "Q:What Band will you QRV on AO-40?".

> What about DX peditions ?  Will there be DX peditions QRV on this band ?

  Also it will depend on the peditioners plan...

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com