Re: Experiment with AMSAT

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/01/19 06:02:39 Layla Tadjpour wrote:
> .... I was wondering if anyone has any information
> regarding the antenna polarization (circular or linear and if circular,
> left hand or right hand) of the following satellites?
<snip>
> FUJI-OSCAR 20
> FUJI-OSCAR 29

  Right hand Circular polarization these are. But note that this
SATS are LEO and spinning just like rolling on the orbit. So the
polarization will be depend on the location on the earth or in the
space.
  I do not know well about another digital sats. But if it is
Microsat Type, It will be linear polarization.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com