FS: Kenwood UT-10 1.2 GHz module for TS-790

Hello,

I have for sale a Kenwood UT-10 1.2GHz module for the Kenwood TS-790. This
module is 3 months old and has never been used.
I special ordered this unit through HRO in September in anticipation of
P3D, and received it in late October. Subsequently, I decided to get a
Kenwood TS-2000, so I did not install this module in my TS-790. This unit
costs $550.00 new. I'm asking $400.00 plus shipping.
Please reply directly if you are interested.

John KA1JMF