Drake 2880 Downconverter

Howdy folks,

I just got off the phone with Millicom and asked about importing the
Drake 2880 downconverters to the US. They told me that quantity was not
a problem and I am willing to step up to the plate and make arrangements
to import the unmodified units in a quantity.

I expect to work out the details in the next day or two. Once I have
made arrangements for shipping, I will leave a note on the BB.

Thanks,

Mark Fossum - N0NSV