Re: The shop that Drake 2880 available jn Japan

Well, I'd love to buy 2 of the units, too.

Is there anybody that is really going to accept this challenge?  It's not
possible with my current schedule, but there seems to be quite some
interest!  Hope somebody comes through for the group.

73,

Mark N8MH

At 12:44 AM 1/19/2001, KB7WW Art Moe wrote:

>If some one stateside steps up to do a group buy I would like to
>get 2 one for me and one for another Ham.
>
>Art
>KB7WW
>----

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]